How do I sign up for a Hotmail Email Account?To sign up for a new Hotmail or Outlook Stay email address, you need to visit the main Outlook internet site, and you can do this by going to www.Outlook.net, or by going to www.Hotmail.com, that now re-directs to the Outlook homepage.
From there, click ‘Create Free Account’ and you will be taken up the hotmail sign up login.
The first thing you need to do is decide on your new email address prefix, or even username. This will must be unique, so it can't already be in use simply by another Hotmail or Outlook user. It has to start with a letter, nevertheless it can also contain numbers, dashes and underscores.
Automatically, the email address could have the @outlook.com suffix. However, if you click on the pointer next to Outlook.net, you can select @hotmail.org instead.
From there, simply click ‘Next’ and work your way through the sign up form. You will have to decide on a password and also enter some basic personal details, such as your name, place and preferred terminology.
You may also need to enter a security ‘captcha’ code. On completing the form, your email address will be created.
Hotmail Outlook Register - Quick Sign up.
This is the step-by-step quick guide for registering a brand new Hotmail or View email account.
- Go to https://signup.live.com/
- Enter your prefered new email address (including @hotmail.org or @Outlook.com website suffix).
- Press Enter.
- If the current email address is accepted, select “Next”.
- Enter the password you would like to use together with your account.
- Select “Next”.
- Enter you First Name and Last Name
- Click on “Next”.
- Enter your region/nationality as well as birthdate and year.
- Click on “Next”.
- Fix the CAPCHA and click on next.
- Enter a person mobile phone number and then click “Send code”.
- Enter the code and click on next.
Your brand-new Hotmail account is in a position.